This privacy statement sets out how Honeypicks.co stores and uses information relating to you. This applies to the entire website. Any changes to these policies will be reflected on Terms of Service.
Honeypicks.co is dedicated to respecting your privacy. Generally, you can visit the website without revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any personal information, you can be assured that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the Personal Data Protection Act (Singapore).
We have taken essential measures to ensure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed in confidence. As required by the Personal Data Protection Act, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access.
We collect the following information:
- Ordering products: Your name, contact and billing information, transaction, and credit card information so that you can process your order properly.
- Newsletter Subscription: Your e-mail address and mobile number so that you can receive timely updates of our brand, products, and services.
- Website Cookies: Browsing activity on the website so that you can access information on the website easily. To learn more, see ‘Our Cookies Policy’ below.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service:
- To improve the User Experience of Honeypicks.co website
- To improve our product and service offerings
- To inform you of new products, special offers and services or other information for Honeypicks.co, using the e-mail address which you have provided unless you have asked us not to do so when you registered as a user on this site
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail or phone.
Sharing of Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our subsidiaries and parent company, subsidiaries of the same parent company, or our successor in business unless we have your permission or are required by law.
To unsubscribe from email communications from Honeypicks.co, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email received, or update your preferences when you log into your account.
If any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us at [email protected]. We will correct any information promptly.
Our Cookies Policy
‘Cookies’ is a small file that contains some information of your browsing interaction on the website you visit. They make your online interactions faster and easier.
This website uses two kinds of cookies:
Session Cookies: Temporary cookies which are stored during your browsing session. They are automatically deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser.
Session cookies are used for:
- Movement from page to page on the website
- Recalling what you have in your shopping basket
- Taking payment and completing your order
Persistent Cookies: Cookies which are not deleted from your computer or device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us to remember your preferences when you come back to this website, so that you can have a better shopping experience.